SKN Cancellation Policy
No Shows and last-minute cancellations greatly affect us as a small business. We understand that appointments do need to be rescheduled, however, we kindly ask for 24hours notice so we can fill your space from our waitlist. We do send an SMS confirmation one week, and again 48hrs before your appointment. We require you to respond to this. If you fail to do so, we will assume you are not coming to your appointment and your appointment will be removed.
- A Booking Deposit of $50 will be required for ALL bookings within the salon. This secures your appointment and covers our cancellation policy.
- This deposit is redeemable at your appointment. However, if you wish to make further appointments, the $50 will remain on your account to hold future appointments with us.
- When the required 24hrs notice is not given, this deposit will be taken as a cancellation fee.
- If you have prepaid treatments and fail to give us 24hrs notice, one of your pre-paid appointments will be redeemed in FULL as a cancellation fee. We will also require a booking deposit to rebook you. As you have pre-paid treatments, this will be refunded back to you on the day of your appointment, unless you fail to give us the 24hrs notice that we require. Then, again this will be taken as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations and rescheduling, we require you to Call us on 9039 5755 or email us at email@example.com
- Replying to the automated text messages is not accepted as we do not see these messages. Contacting a staff member personally via social media, is also not accepted.
SKN Booking Policy
- Clients must arrive 10 minutes early to their appointment to ensure all necessary forms have been filled and we can ensure we do not run late for our next client.
- If you do run late, we reserve the right to cut your treatment time to ensure this does not affect other clients. We will always do everything we can to not let this happen.